Faculty of Law, Integral University, Lucknow is conducting an Online Essay Writing Competition on the occasion of National Law Day on November 26, 2022.
About Integral University
Integral University is a private university in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, India.
About the Initiative
To promote and encourage constitutional values and ethos among the students the Faculty of Law is going to organize a Guest Lecture on the theme “Implementing Constitutional Mandate: A Challenge to Future Generation”.
In the background the faculty of law is also willing to accommodate the SDGs and UNAI mandates with the constitutional values and ideology.
Implementing Constitutional Mandate: A Challenge to Future Generation:
- Hijab: A Constitutional Right or a Personal Choice (SDG-16 & UNAI-1 & 2)
- Gender Neutral Laws Promoting Equality Jurisprudence (SDG-5 & UNAI-1 & 2)
- Role of Constitution in promotion of Sustainable Cities (SDG-11 & UNAI-9)
- Protection of Climate Refugees: A Constitutional Mandate (SDG-13 & UNAI-1&2)
- Religious Harmony: A Way to Achieve Social Justice in India (SDG-16& UNAI-7&10)
- Harmonizing & Accommodating SDGs and UNAI with Constitutional Provisions of India.
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- Language: Language of essay should be English Word Limit:
- The essay should be within 2000 words, minimum word limit 1500,maximum word limit 2000.
- It should not exceed the word limit or else, would lead to disqualification.
- Theme Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12 (14 in headings)
- Line spacing: 1.5
- (Note: Essays must be submitted in either MS WORD (DOC/DOCX) or PDF format. All entries must be submitted on [email protected])
- Essay must be written by two persons only. Co-authored essays are accepted.
- Mention of the author’s name etc. anywhere in the body of the essay will lead to disqualification.
How to Submit?
All entries must be submitted on constitutiondayiul[at]gmail.com
- Prize: Winner will be awarded Certificate+ Medal + Rs.1500/- Cash reward
- Runner-up will be awarded Certificate + Medal + Rs.1000/- Cash reward
- (Online certificates will be awarded to all the participants)
- Last date of registration: November 15, 2022
- Last date of Submission: November 20, 2022
- Announcement of Result: November 26, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact constitutiondayiul[at]gmail.com